To improve the lives of adolescents and young adults between the ages 13- 21 who have been stricken with cancer, and to assist their families. We achieve our mission in many ways, including:
• Providing books, tablets, headphones and games for lengthy hospitals stays.
• Providing tickets to sporting events, movies, and concerts so as to keep their spirits up during the difficult treatment period and beyond.
• Providing assistance to families and caregivers by donating gas and grocery gift cards; paying for utilities or travel expenses; paying for extra medical expenses; and, in the unfortunate event of death, funeral costs.
• Assisting athletes and sports teams with funds to participate in sports events and to provide the necessary equipment.
• Providing scholarships to cancer survivors who wish to study for careers in the science fields so as to give back to the community.